Nexans Hellas SA (ALKA) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Nexans Hellas SA (ALKA) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Nexans Hellas SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Nexans Hellas SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Nexans Hellas SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Nexans Hellas SA (Nexans Hellas), a subsidiary of Nexans SA, is a power company that manufactures and distributes power and telecom cables. The company offers cables of low, medium and high voltage, copper and optical fiber, telecommunications cables, and overhead conductors made of copper, aluminum and aluminum alloys. It provides industrial cables and wires, machinery cables, cables for oil and gas systems, cables for transportation, photo-voltaic systems and wind mills optical fiber cables, and land and submarine optical fiber cables. Nexans Hellas also offers fire cables, indoor energy cables, outdoor energy cables, special cables, signal and transmission cable, and renewable resource cables, among others. The company caters its products to aerospace, automotive, healthcare, mining, nuclear, port infrastructures, railway networks, automation, shipbuilding, wind turbines, and others. It operates through its factory located in Lamia. Nexans Hellas is headquartered in Athens, Greece.
- 1 Nexans Hellas SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Nexans Hellas SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Nexans Hellas SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Nexans Hellas SA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Nexans Hellas SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Nexans Hellas SA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Nexans Hellas SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Nexans Hellas SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Nexans Hellas SA - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Nexans Hellas SA - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Nexans Hellas SA - Valuation
- 2.3 Nexans Hellas SA - Key Competitors
- 3 Nexans Hellas SA - Recent Developments
- 4 Nexans Hellas SA - Key Events
- 5 Nexans Hellas SA - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Nexans Hellas SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Nexans Hellas SA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Nexans Hellas SA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Nexans Hellas SA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Nexans Hellas SA - Key Events
- Table 6: Nexans Hellas SA - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Nexans Hellas SA - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Nexans Hellas SA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Nexans Hellas SA - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Nexans Hellas SA - Solvency
- Figure 5: Nexans Hellas SA - Valuation