Neometals Ltd (RDR) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Neometals Ltd (RDR) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Neometals Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Neometals Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Neometals Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Neometals is engaged in the exploration of gold and other mineral deposits. It holds 13.8% interest in Mt Marion Lithium project located in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia. The company also holds interest in Lithium Hydroxide Project, Lithium Battery Recycling Project, and Barrambie Titanium Project. Neometals operates in Australia, where it is headquartered in West Perth.
- 1 Neometals Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Neometals Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Neometals Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Neometals Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Neometals Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Neometals Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Neometals Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Neometals Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Neometals Ltd - Solvency
- 2.3 Neometals Ltd - Key Competitors
- 3 Neometals Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Neometals Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Neometals Ltd - Recent Developments
- 5 Neometals Ltd - Key Employees
- 6 Neometals Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Neometals Ltd - Head Office
- 6.2 Neometals Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Neometals Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Neometals Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Neometals Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Neometals Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Neometals Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 6: Neometals Ltd - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Neometals Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Neometals Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Neometals Ltd - Solvency