Neff Corporation - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Neff Corporation - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Neff Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Neff Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Neff Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Neff, through its subsidiaries, operates as a regional equipment rental company. It provides equipment rental solutions for non-residential construction, oil and gas and residential construction customers. The company's fleet of equipment includes earthmoving, material handling, aerial and other rental equipment. It operates 68 branches in Florida, Atlantic, Central, Southeastern and Western regions of the US. Neff also sells used equipment, parts and merchandise and provides ongoing repair and maintenance services. The company operates in the US, where it is headquartered in Miami, Florida.
- 1 Neff Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Neff Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Neff Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Neff Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Neff Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Neff Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Neff Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Neff Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Neff Corporation - Valuation
- 2.3 Neff Corporation - Key Competitors
- 3 Neff Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Neff Corporation - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Neff Corporation - Recent Developments
- 5 Neff Corporation - Key Events
- 6 Neff Corporation - Key Employees
- 7 Neff Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Neff Corporation - Head Office
- 7.2 Neff Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Neff Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Neff Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Neff Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Neff Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Neff Corporation - Key Events
- Table 6: Neff Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 7: Neff Corporation - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Neff Corporation - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Neff Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Neff Corporation - Valuation