Nebras/Mitsui/Senelec – FLNG Terminal and Gas Power Plant 400 MW – Senegal - Project Profile
"Nebras/Mitsui/Senelec – FLNG Terminal and Gas Power Plant 400 MW – Senegal - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "Nebras/Mitsui/Senelec – FLNG Terminal and Gas Power Plant 400 MW – Senegal - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Qatar's Nebras Power (Nebras), Senelec and Japanese firm Mitsui & Co., Ltd (Mitsui) are planning to build an FLNG terminal and power station project in Senegal, West Africa.
The project involves the construction of a 400MW natural gas power plant. It includes the construction of an FSRU, a powerhouse, a cooling tower, gas storage tanks, chimneys, combustion chambers, a substation and related infrastructure, the installation of generators and transformers, and the laying of transmission lines.
In May 2015, Nebras and Mitsui signed a preliminary agreement with Senelec to conduct a feasibility study for the project.
The project involves the construction of a floating liquefied natural gas terminal and a 400MW power plant in Senegal, West Africa.
The US$900 million project included the following:
1. Construction of a floating storage and regasification unit (FSRU)
2. Construction of a powerhouse
3. Construction of a cooling tower
4. Construction of a gas storage tanks
5. Construction of chimneys
6. Construction of combustion chambers
7. Construction of a substation
8. Construction of gas pipelines
9. Construction of pumping stations
10. Installation of gas turbines
11. Installation of generators
12. Laying of transmission lines
13. Construction of other related infrastructureReasons To Buy