The Navigators Group, Inc. (The Navigators Group, Inc.) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "The Navigators Group, Inc. (The Navigators Group, Inc.) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Navigators Group, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The Navigators Group, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "The Navigators Group, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The Navigators Group, Inc. (Navigators Group) is a diversified specialty insurance company. The group provides a range of property and casualty insurance solutions. It offers insurance products for marine, cargo, energy and engineering, construction, inland marine, excess casualty, hull, and environmental casualty. It also offers general liability insurance, directors and officers liability insurance, liability insurance, crime liability insurance and fiduciary liability insurance. It offers reinsurance for professional liability, property, accident and health, international property, treaty, and agriculture. Furthermore, it provides claims handling services, commercial underwriting solutions and legal and risk management services. The group sells its product and services through national, global, regional, and retail insurance brokers. It has a presence in the US, the UK, Belgium, Sweden, Italy, France, the Netherlands and Denmark. Navigators Group is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, the US.
The group reported gross written premiums of US$1,568.9 million during the fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2016), an increase of 7.9% over FY2015. Its net written premiums was US$1,186.2 million, an increase of 13.6% over FY2015.