Navarre Minerals Limited (NML) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Navarre Minerals Limited (NML) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Navarre Minerals Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Navarre Minerals Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Navarre Minerals Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Navarre Minerals Limited (Navarre) is a mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold and copper properties in Victoria, Australia. Its project portfolio includes Bendigo north gold, Western Victoria copper, and Landsborough fault gold projects. Navarre also holds interest in the Raydarra and Sebastian Gold Projects. The company's Western Victoria copper project contains under-explored volcanics with several known occurrences of base metals and gold mineralization. Its Landsborough fault gold project has incorporated three gold mines including the historic Kingston, Wimmera and Glendhu gold mines. The company's Bendigo north's Tandarra Gold Project in central Victoria is targeting the gold deposits in basement rocks under shallow cover, 40 km north of the 22 million ounce Bendigo Goldfield. Navarre is headquartered in Stawell, Victoria, Australia.
- 1 Navarre Minerals Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Navarre Minerals Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Navarre Minerals Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Navarre Minerals Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Navarre Minerals Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Navarre Minerals Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Navarre Minerals Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Navarre Minerals Limited - Key Competitors
- 3 Navarre Minerals Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 Navarre Minerals Limited - Key Events
- 5 Navarre Minerals Limited - Key Employees
- 6 Navarre Minerals Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Navarre Minerals Limited - Head Office
- 6.2 Navarre Minerals Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Navarre Minerals Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Navarre Minerals Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Navarre Minerals Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Navarre Minerals Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Navarre Minerals Limited - Key Events
- Table 6: Navarre Minerals Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: Navarre Minerals Limited - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Navarre Minerals Limited - Financial Position