Navaho Gold Ltd (NVG) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Navaho Gold Ltd (NVG) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Navaho Gold Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Navaho Gold Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Navaho Gold Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Navaho Gold Ltd (Navaho) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, extracts, and develops gold, coal, and oil and gas deposit properties. Its projects include Carlin East project, New Mexico project, Marayes project, South Australian project, and Roma Shelf project. Navaho's Carlin East project is located approximately 6km to the NNE of Newmont's Leeville gold mining operation and the adjacent Turf deposit comprises 379 claims and produces gold deposits. The company's Marayes project 110 km east of San Juan and 210 km northeast of Mendoza in proximity to the village and railway station of Marayes and produces coal deposits. It has operations in Australia, the US, and Argentina. Navaho is headquartered in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
- 1 Navaho Gold Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Navaho Gold Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Navaho Gold Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Navaho Gold Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Navaho Gold Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Navaho Gold Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Navaho Gold Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Navaho Gold Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Navaho Gold Ltd - Solvency
- 2.3 Navaho Gold Ltd - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Navaho Gold Ltd - Efficiency
- 3 Navaho Gold Ltd - Recent Developments
- 4 Navaho Gold Ltd - Key Events
- 5 Navaho Gold Ltd - Key Employees
- 6 Navaho Gold Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Navaho Gold Ltd - Head Office
- 6.2 Navaho Gold Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Navaho Gold Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Navaho Gold Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Navaho Gold Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Navaho Gold Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Navaho Gold Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: Navaho Gold Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 7: Navaho Gold Ltd - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Navaho Gold Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Navaho Gold Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Navaho Gold Ltd - Solvency
- Figure 4: Navaho Gold Ltd - Efficiency