- 1 Natixis SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Natixis SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Natixis SA - Business Description
- 1.3 Natixis SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Natixis SA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Natixis SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Natixis SA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Natixis SA - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 Natixis SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Natixis SA - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Natixis SA - Valuation
- 2.3 Natixis SA - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Natixis SA - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Natixis SA - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Natixis SA - Valuation
- 3 Natixis SA - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Natixis SA - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Natixis SA - Recent Developments
- 5 Natixis SA - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Natixis SA - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Natixis SA - Strengths
- 5.3 Natixis SA - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Natixis SA - Opportunities
- 5.5 Natixis SA - Threats
- 6 Natixis SA - Company Statement
- 7 Natixis SA - History
- 8 Natixis SA - Key Employees
- 9 Natixis SA - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Natixis SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Natixis SA - Head Office
- 10.2 Natixis SA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Natixis SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Natixis SA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Natixis SA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Natixis SA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Natixis SA - History
- Table 6: Natixis SA - Key Employees
- Table 7: Natixis SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Natixis SA - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Natixis SA - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Natixis SA - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Natixis SA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Natixis SA - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Natixis SA - Valuation
- Figure 5: Natixis SA - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: Natixis SA - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Natixis SA - Valuation
Natixis SA (KN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Natixis SA (KN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Natixis SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Natixis SA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Natixis SA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Natixis SA (Natixis) is a corporate and investment bank. The bank focuses on areas of corporate and investment banking, asset management, private equity, and private and retail banking. Its portfolio of products and services includes equity-linked finance, real-estate finance, strategic and acquisition finance, financing of loans and receivables, investment advisory, asset management, convertible bonds, IPOs, fixed-income products, cash-management and derivatives products. The bank also offers lending solutions, credit cards, life insurance, health insurance and benefit protection, and property damage insurance. It offers these products and services to individuals, professionals, financial institutions and institutional investors. The bank operates in Europe, Americas, Africa, Asia and Oceania. It is a part of Groupe BPCE, a leading banking group in France. Natixis is headquartered in Paris, France.