The National Security Group, Inc. (NSEC) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "The National Security Group, Inc. (NSEC) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The National Security Group, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The National Security Group, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "The National Security Group, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The National Security Group, Inc. (National Security) is an insurance holding company. The company, through its subsidiaries provides a range of life, health and property and casualty insurance products to individuals and family members. It offers insurance products including dwelling fire, marine, homeowners’, commercial auto liability, private passenger auto liability, auto physical damage, owners and tenants’ liability, explosion, riot and aircraft insurance. National Security also offers term life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, disability insurance, and cancer and specific disease insurance products. The company’s operations are spanned across Alabama, Florida, Arkansas, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Tennessee, South Carolina, West Virginia, Missouri and Texas. National Security is headquartered in Elba, Alabama, the US.
The company reported gross written premium of US$67.4 million during the fiscal year 2016 (FY2016), representing an increase of 0.9% over FY2015. Its net written premium was US$61.5 million in FY2016, representing an increase of 1.9% over FY2015.