National Life Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "National Life Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "National Life Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "National Life Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "National Life Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
National Life Group (National Life) is a life insurance company. It offers a wide range of life insurance, annuity and mutual funds to individuals and families; business owners, schools and public services; and financial professionals. It also offers investment advisory services related to estate, business succession and retirement planning, deferred compensation and executive benefit plans, asset management and administrative services. National Life’s insurance and annuity products are marketed and distributed through general agents and independent brokers. The company operates through its subsidiaries, including National Life Insurance Company and Life Insurance Company of the Southwest. National Life is headquartered in Montpelier, Vermont, the US.
The company reported insurance premium of US$218.4 million for the fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2016), a decrease of 4% over FY2015.
- 1 National Life Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 National Life Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 National Life Group - Business Description
- 1.3 National Life Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 National Life Group - Recent Developments
- 3 National Life Group - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 National Life Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 National Life Group - Strengths
- 3.3 National Life Group - Weaknesses
- 3.4 National Life Group - Opportunities
- 3.5 National Life Group - Threats
- 4 National Life Group - Company Statement
- 5 National Life Group - History
- 6 National Life Group - Key Employees
- 7 National Life Group - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 National Life Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 National Life Group - Head Office
- 8.2 National Life Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: National Life Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: National Life Group - History
- Table 3: National Life Group - Key Employees
- Table 4: National Life Group - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: National Life Group - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: National Life Group - Locations