National General Insurance Co. PSC (NGI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "National General Insurance Co. PSC (NGI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "National General Insurance Co. PSC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "National General Insurance Co. PSC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "National General Insurance Co. PSC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
National General Insurance Co. PSC (NGI) is a provider of multi-line insurance products. The company offers a range of life insurance and general insurance products. It offers insurance products for motor vehicle, travel, personal accident, householder's comprehensive, medical, and life. NGI also offers property insurance, engineering insurance, casualty insurance, medical malpractice insurance, marine insurance, group life insurance, money insurance, workers compensation insurance, fidelity guarantee insurance, bankers blanket bond insurance, stock brokers insurance and credit insurance. Furthermore the company provides universal life insurance, level term insurance, decreasing term insurance, renewable term insurance, single premium protection plan, and savings plans. NGI caters to individuals and corporate customers. It operates through a network of branches located in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, and Abu Dhabi. NGI is headquartered in Dubai, the UAE.
The company reported gross written premium of AED550 million during fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2016), an increase of 12% over FY2015. Its net premium was AED251.7 million in FY2016, a decline of 18.4% over FY2015.