The National Bank (AMB) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "The National Bank (AMB) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The National Bank
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "The National Bank" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "The National Bank"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
The National Bank (TNB) is a banking and other financial service provider. The company offers various categories of products and services such as loans, e-services, cards, and accounts. Its loans include retail loans, gold loans, car loans, personal loans, housing loans, corporate loans, and micro finance. TNB's cards comprise MasterCard, credit cards, and ATM cards. The company's accounts include current accounts, savings accounts, overdraft accounts, and time deposit accounts. It also offers electronic banking, treasury services, swift money transfer, interest on deposits, currency exchange, and safe deposit boxes. The company operates through its offices in Ramallah, Nablus, Jenin, Hebron, Doura, Al Masyoun, Bethlehem, and Al Ram, Palestine. TNB is headquartered in Ramallah, Palestine.
- 1 The National Bank - Business Analysis
- 1.1 The National Bank - Company Overview
- 1.2 The National Bank - Major Products and Services
- 2 The National Bank - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 The National Bank - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 The National Bank - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 The National Bank - Valuation
- 2.3 The National Bank - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 The National Bank - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 The National Bank - Efficiency
- 3 The National Bank - Key Events
- 4 The National Bank - Key Employees
- 5 The National Bank - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 The National Bank - Head Office
- 5.2 The National Bank - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: The National Bank - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: The National Bank - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: The National Bank - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: The National Bank - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: The National Bank - Key Events
- Table 6: The National Bank - Key Employees
- Table 7: The National Bank - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: The National Bank - Valuation
- Figure 2: The National Bank - Market Capitalization
- Figure 3: The National Bank - Efficiency