Nari Hamico Mineral Joint Stock Company (KSS) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Nari Hamico Mineral Joint Stock Company - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Nari Hamico Mineral Joint Stock Company"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Nari Hamico Mineral Joint Stock Company" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Nari Hamico Mineral Joint Stock Company"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Nari Hamico Mineral Joint Stock Company (Nari Hamico) is a diversified company. The company's products include lead, slabs, zinc ingot, gold, silver, pebbles, decorative rocks, refined iron ore, iron ore, ceramic tiles, building materials, crumpled stone, stone blocks, tunnel brick oven, stone cut sheets, copper, metal ore, tin, nickel, white stone, titanium, and silicon ore. It offers services such as mineral exploration, civil engineering, roads and irrigation construction, surveying, leveling, exploitation, exploration, trading, processing, manufacturing, mining, and hotel and restaurants business. Nari Hamico also offers hydropower electricity construction, electricity transmission and distribution, stone quarrying, sand and gravel quarrying, stones processing, drilling, and blasting services. The company constructs water supply systems, seed farms, nurseries, water reservoir, and provincial highways, among others. Nari Hamico is headquartered in Bac Kan, Vietnam.