Namibian Copper NL (NCO) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Namibian Copper NL (NCO) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Namibian Copper NL"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Namibian Copper NL" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Namibian Copper NL"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Namibian Copper NL (Namibian Copper) is a mineral exploration company. The company operates in the exploration, development, and investment of mineral properties. It explores for gold, copper, silver, nickel, zinc, lead, and cobalt. Namibian Copper operates Ongombo project located in central Namibia, 22 km northeast of the Otjihase copper mine, and 45 km northeast of the capital Windhoek. Mineralization at Ongombo is hosted by amphibolites and associated magnetite quartzite’s of the Matchless belt. The Matchless belt extends for 400 km through the intracratonic branch of the late Proterozoic Damaran orogenic belt. Namibian Copper is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
- 1 Namibian Copper NL - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Namibian Copper NL - Company Overview
- 1.2 Namibian Copper NL - Major Products and Services
- 2 Namibian Copper NL - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Namibian Copper NL - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Namibian Copper NL - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Namibian Copper NL - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Namibian Copper NL - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Namibian Copper NL - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Namibian Copper NL - Efficiency
- 3 Namibian Copper NL - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Namibian Copper NL - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Namibian Copper NL - Recent Developments
- 5 Namibian Copper NL - Key Events
- 6 Namibian Copper NL - Key Employees
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Namibian Copper NL - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Namibian Copper NL - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Namibian Copper NL - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Namibian Copper NL - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Namibian Copper NL - Key Events
- Table 6: Namibian Copper NL - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Namibian Copper NL - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Namibian Copper NL - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Namibian Copper NL - Efficiency