Timetric's "Nakano Corporation (1827) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Nakano Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Nakano Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Nakano Corporation""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Nakano Corporation is a general construction service provider. The company's services include civil engineering, construction, aseismic and quake-absorbing technology construction, RC technology, super high-rise buildings, dome technology, concrete filled tube, and structural technology construction services. It also provides precast method technology construction, PCA exterior thermal, insulation technology, DLW method, deep underground, SHS permanent ground anchor method, and high fluidity concrete technology construction services, among others. Nakano Corporation constructs and develops residential, commercial, office, industrial, healthcare, educational, leisure, religious, public, and civil engineering buildings and facilities. The company has operations in Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, and Vietnam. Nakano Corporation is headquartered in Chiyoda Ku, Japan.
- 1 Nakano Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Nakano Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Nakano Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Nakano Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Nakano Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Nakano Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Nakano Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Nakano Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Nakano Corporation - Solvency
- 2.2.4 Nakano Corporation - Valuation
- 2.3 Nakano Corporation - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Nakano Corporation - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Nakano Corporation - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Nakano Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 Nakano Corporation - Liquidity
- 3 Nakano Corporation - Key Events
- 4 Nakano Corporation - Key Employees
- 5 Nakano Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Nakano Corporation - Head Office
- 5.2 Nakano Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Nakano Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Nakano Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Nakano Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Nakano Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Nakano Corporation - Key Events
- Table 6: Nakano Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 7: Nakano Corporation - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Nakano Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Nakano Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Nakano Corporation - Solvency
- Figure 4: Nakano Corporation - Valuation
- Figure 5: Nakano Corporation - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: Nakano Corporation - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Nakano Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 8: Nakano Corporation - Liquidity