NWH – New World Haikou Hotel – Hainan - Project Profile
"NWH – New World Haikou Hotel – Hainan - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "NWH – New World Haikou Hotel – Hainan - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
New World Hotels (NWH) is undertaking the construction of New World Haikou Hotel project in Haikou, Hainan, China.
The project involves the construction of a 350-room, multi-story deluxe hotel. The project includes the construction of 1,700m2 of meeting space, 800m2 ballroom, six function rooms, substantial meeting and convention centers.
The project also includes the construction of a cafe, a Chinese restaurant, a seafood restaurant, lobby lounges and poolside restaurant and bar will incorporate ocean views, terraces, open-air features or skylights to take advantage of the beachfront, lagoon-like setting.
It features a free-standing Club lounge, signature wedding pavilion, health club, standalone spa, free-form swimming pool, tennis court and dedicated recreation areas for children and teenagers and other infrastructural related facilities.
In the first quarter of 2015, China Construction Third Engineering Bureau Co. Ltd. and China Railway Construction Engineering Group Co., Ltd. appointed as EPC contractor of this project.
In March 2015, construction commenced.
Construction activities are underway.
The New World Haikou Hotel project involves the construction of a 350-room, multi-story deluxe hotel in Haikou, Hainan, China.
The US$160 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of meeting space of 1,700m2
2. Construction of ballroom of 800m2
3. Construction of six function rooms, substantial meeting and convention centers
4. Construction of a cafe
5. Construction of Chinese restaurant
6. Construction of seafood restaurant
7. Construction of lobby lounge
8. Construction of poolside restaurant and bar
9. Construction of free-standing Club lounge
10. Construction of signature wedding pavilion
11. Construction of health club
12. Construction of standalone spa
13. Construction of free-form swimming pool
14. Construction of tennis court
15. Construction of recreation areas for children and teenagers
16. Construction of other infrastructural related facilitiesReasons To Buy