Timetric's "NV Gold Corp (NVX) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "NV Gold Corp"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "NV Gold Corp" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "NV Gold Corp"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
NV Gold Corp (NV Gold) is a mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores and develops gold and copper deposits. Its projects include Baker Spring project, Cooks Creek project, Frazier Dome project, Gold Cloud project, Larus project, Long Island project, Switzerland project, Oasis project, Painted Hills project, Queens project, Richmond Summit project, Root Spring project, Seven Devils project and SW pipe project. NV Gold's Seven Devils project is located 55 miles south of Winnemucca, Nevada and includes volcanic-hosted low-sulfidation epithermal gold mineralization. The company's SW Pipe project lies within the Cortez Gold Belt of north-central Nevada and comprises of unpatented mining claims. It has operations throughout the US and Canada. NV Gold is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 NV Gold Corp - Business Analysis
- 1.1 NV Gold Corp - Company Overview
- 1.2 NV Gold Corp - Major Products and Services
- 2 NV Gold Corp - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 NV Gold Corp - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 NV Gold Corp - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 NV Gold Corp - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 NV Gold Corp - Key Competitors
- 3 NV Gold Corp - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 NV Gold Corp - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 NV Gold Corp - Recent Developments
- 5 NV Gold Corp - Key Events
- 6 NV Gold Corp - Key Employees
- 7 NV Gold Corp - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 NV Gold Corp - Head Office
- 7.2 NV Gold Corp - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: NV Gold Corp - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: NV Gold Corp - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: NV Gold Corp - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: NV Gold Corp - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: NV Gold Corp - Key Events
- Table 6: NV Gold Corp - Key Employees
- Table 7: NV Gold Corp - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: NV Gold Corp - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: NV Gold Corp - Financial Position