NURNBERGER Beteiligungs-Aktiengesellschaft (NBG6) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "NURNBERGER Beteiligungs-Aktiengesellschaft (NBG6) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "NURNBERGER Beteiligungs-Aktiengesellschaft"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "NURNBERGER Beteiligungs-Aktiengesellschaft" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "NURNBERGER Beteiligungs-Aktiengesellschaft""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
NURNBERGER Beteiligungs-Aktiengesellschaft (Nurnberger), a subsidiary of Germany-based Nurnberger Versicherungs Gruppe, is an insurance company which offers private insurance and business insurance products and services. The company's private insurance products include property insurance, auto, building, liability, protection, disability, pension, accident, health, life, long term care, funeral, and occupational pension insurance. Its business insurance products comprise corporate insurance, automotive, glass, machinery, group accident, industrial buildings; and builders liability, aviation, operating, directors and officers, and professional liability insurance. Nurberger also provides fleet protection insurance, contractors, fire, transportation, mobility, retirement, family, apartment, travel, and construction insurance, among others. The company offers services such as insurance claims management, damage reporting, online calculator, counselling, apps services, asset accumulation and planning, and customer support services. It has operations in Germany, Norway, and Oman. Nurnberger is headquartered in Nuremberg, Germany.