NUERNBERGER Beteiligungs-Aktiengesellschaft (Nuernberger Beteiligungs AG) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "NUERNBERGER Beteiligungs-Aktiengesellschaft (Nuernberger Beteiligungs AG) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "NUERNBERGER Beteiligungs-Aktiengesellschaft"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "NUERNBERGER Beteiligungs-Aktiengesellschaft" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "NUERNBERGER Beteiligungs-Aktiengesellschaft"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
NUERNBERGER Beteiligungs-Aktiengesellschaft (Nuernberger) is a provider of multi-line insurance products. It offers a range of life insurance, pension insurance, health insurance, general insurance and asset management services. It offers insurance products for property, auto, building, liability, protection, disability, pension, accident, long term care, funeral, and occupational pension. It also offers insurance products for corporate, automotive, glass, machinery, group accident, industrial buildings, aviation, directors and officers liability, and professional liability. Furthermore, Nuernberger provides insurance coverage for contractors, fire, transportation, mobility, retirement, family, apartment, travel and construction. The company offers services such as insurance claims management, damage reporting, online calculator, counseling, and customer support services. It has its operations mainly in Germany and Austria. Nuernberger is headquartered in Nuremberg, Germany.
The company reported premiums earned of EUR3,130.9 million in FY2016, a decrease of 0.5% over FY2015.