NU – Newcastle City Center Campus Renovation – UK - Project Profile
"NU – Newcastle City Center Campus Renovation – UK - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "NU – Newcastle City Center Campus Renovation – UK - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Northumbria University (NU) is planning to renovate its campus in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, the UK.
The project involves the renovation of a city center campus. It includes the construction of two buildings, an engine test cell facility, classrooms teaching, research facilities, staff rooms, an administrative facility, parking spaces and related facilities.
It also includes the refurbishment of the Ellison Building for laboratories and related facilities and the Pandon Building into staff working space, the installation of a wind tunnel, 3D printers and a scanning electron microscope.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the renovation of a city center campus in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, the UK.
The US$69 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of classrooms
2. Construction of an administrative facility
3. Construction of an engine test cell facility
4. Construction of parking facilities
5. Refurbishment of the Pandon Building for staff working space
6. Refurbishment of the Ellison Building for laboratories and facilities
7. Installation of a wind tunnel
8. Installation of a scanning electron microscope
9. Construction of related facilitiesReasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook