NRW Holdings Limited (NWH) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "NRW Holdings Limited (NWH) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "NRW Holdings Limited
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "NRW Holdings Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "NRW Holdings Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
NRW Holdings Limited (NRW) is a construction company which operates through its civil division and mining division. The company's civil division offers civil engineering, civil project construction, civil construction contractor, private and public infrastructure construction, bulk earthworks, concrete installation, project rehabilitation, and conveyor line preparation and construction services. Its mining division provides deep foundation, mining contractor, iron ore, manganese, and coal mining operations and management, mines development, mining projects development, ore and waste mining, loading, hauling, drilling, blasting, crusher feeding, and ancillary services. NRW constructs and develops roads, drill pads, rail formations, tailings dams, run-of-mine pads, seawalls, airstrips, greenfield mine development, bridges, tunnels, accommodation camps, and iron ore facilities, among others. The company's projects include Cape Lambert, Roy Hill Rail, and Middlemount Coal Mine, among others. It has operations in Western Australia and Queensland, Australia. NRW is headquartered in Welshpool, Western Australia, Australia.