NMKH – 626 East Bethany Road Health and Fitness Center – Illinois - Project Profile
"NMKH – 626 East Bethany Road Health and Fitness Center – Illinois - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "NMKH – 626 East Bethany Road Health and Fitness Center – Illinois - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Northwestern Medicine Kishwaukee Hospital (NMKH) is planning to build a health and fitness center in DeKalb, Illinois, the US.
The project involves the construction of a two-story, 10,321m2 health and fitness facility. It includes the construction of a 6,735m2 fitness facility with an indoor track, weight and abdominal training, therapeutic pools, a child care area, 1,783m2 doctor’s office space, 371m2 conference rooms and an auditorium, a 650m2 administrative space, a 344m2 mechanical, electric and plumbing systems, a 418m2 lobby, parking and related facilities.
Plunkett Raysich Architects has been appointed as architect.
In January 2017, NMKH is waiting for the approval.
On March 15, 2017, NMKH has secured approvals from Illinois Health Facilities and Services Review Board.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a two-story, 10,321m2 health and fitness facility in DeKalb, Illinois, the US.
The US$46 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 6,735m2 fitness facility
2. Construction of an indoor track
3. Construction of therapeutic pools
4. Construction of a child care area
5. Construction of a 1,783m2 doctor’s office space
6. Construction of 371m2 conference rooms and an auditorium
7. Construction of a 650m2 administrative space
8. Construction of a 344m2 mechanical, electric and plumbing systems
9. Construction of a 418m2 lobby
10. Construction of parking facilities
11. Construction of related facilities
Reasons To Buy