NMBZ Holdings Ltd - Company Capsule
Timetric's "NMBZ Holdings Ltd - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "NMBZ Holdings Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "NMBZ Holdings Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "NMBZ Holdings Ltd
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
NMBZ Holdings Ltd (NMBZ), formerly National Merchant Bank of Zimbabwe Holdings Ltd, is an investment holding company of NMB Bank Ltd which offers corporate banking, retail banking, international banking, and treasury. The company offers current accounts, savings accounts, debit cards, funds transfers, personal loans, personal overdrafts, and safe custody services. It provides money market investment, securities trading, accepting and discounting of instruments and foreign currency trading, and foreign currency denominated banking business. NMBZ also offers certificates of deposits and fixed term deposits, credit cards, letters of credit, structured finance, bank guarantees, and offshore loans. The company’s services include online banking, electronic banking, bill payment, cash management, internet banking, and investment advisory services. It operates through its branch offices located in Eastgate, Southerton, Msasa, Borrowdale, Avondale, Mutare, Masvingo, Gweru, Bulawayo, Kwekwe, Joina City, and Angwa City, Zimbabwe. NMBZ is headquartered in Harare, Zimbabwe.