NITESHEST – Nitesh Plaza Mixed-Use Development – Karnataka - Project Profile
"NITESHEST – Nitesh Plaza Mixed-Use Development – Karnataka - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "NITESHEST – Nitesh Plaza Mixed-Use Development – Karnataka - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Nitesh Estates Ltd (NITESHEST) is planning to construct the Nitesh Plaza Mixed-Use Development project in Karnataka, India.
The project involves the construction of 49,520m2 mixed-use facility.
The project includes the construction of residential units, 9,878m2 commercial facilities, retail units, a sewage treatment plant, 50 car and 138 cycle parking spaces, a swimming pool, a Jacuzzi, a bubble pool, a fitness center, a games room, a mini theater and related facilities.
In June 2013, NITESHEST submitted a planning application to the State Environment Impact Assessment Authority (SEIAA) for environmental clearance.
NITESHEST has received environmental clearance from SEIAA.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a 49,520m2 mixed-use facility on Ali Asker Road at Vasanth Nagar in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
The US$27 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of 9,878m2 commercial facilities
2. Construction of residential units
3. Construction of retail units
4. Construction of commercial units
5. Construction of a sewage treatment plant
6. Construction of parking facilities
7. Construction of a swimming pool
8. Construction of a Jacuzzi
9. Construction of a bubble pool
10. Construction of a fitness center
11. Construction of a games room
12. Construction of a mini theater
13. Construction of 50 car and 138 cycle parking spaces
14. Construction of related facilities
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook