NITESHEST – Nitesh Plaza Mixed-Use Development – Karnataka - Project Profile
"NITESHEST – Nitesh Plaza Mixed-Use Development – Karnataka - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "NITESHEST – Nitesh Plaza Mixed-Use Development – Karnataka - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Nitesh Estates Ltd (NITESHEST) is planning to construct the Nitesh Plaza Mixed-Use Development project in Karnataka, India.
The project involves the construction of 49,520m2 mixed-use facility.
The project includes the construction of residential units, 9,878m2 commercial facilities, retail units, a sewage treatment plant, 50 car and 138 cycle parking spaces, a swimming pool, a Jacuzzi, a bubble pool, a fitness center, a games room, a mini theater and related facilities.
In June 2013, NITESHEST submitted a planning application to the State Environment Impact Assessment Authority (SEIAA) for environmental clearance.
NITESHEST has received environmental clearance from SEIAA.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a 49,520m2 mixed-use facility on Ali Asker Road at Vasanth Nagar in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
The US$27 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of 9,878m2 commercial facilities
2. Construction of residential units
3. Construction of retail units
4. Construction of commercial units
5. Construction of a sewage treatment plant
6. Construction of parking facilities
7. Construction of a swimming pool
8. Construction of a Jacuzzi
9. Construction of a bubble pool
10. Construction of a fitness center
11. Construction of a games room
12. Construction of a mini theater
13. Construction of 50 car and 138 cycle parking spaces