NHCC – Low Income Housing Development – Central Region - Project Profile
"NHCC – Low Income Housing Development – Central Region - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "NHCC – Low Income Housing Development – Central Region - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
National Housing and Construction Corporation (NHCC) is planning to undertake the construction of low-income housing community in Uganda.
The project involves the construction of 10,334 affordable homes. It will include the construction of 3,000 residential units in Kireka, 5,000 units in Bukerere (Jubilee City), 350 units in Luzira, 154 houses in Mukono, 732 units in Namungoona II, III and IV, 120 flats in Mbarara, and 990 town homes in Lubowa.
Bukerere Jubilee City will be developed in five phases. The first phase includes 658 units.
The project includes the construction of road and sewage infrastructure along with the associated infrastructure facilities.
In August 2016, NHCC launched 131 housing units at the Impala housing estate in Namungoona as part of the project.
NHCC is seeking for an investor who will finance and build the Bukerere Housing Estate (Jubilee City).
The project involves the construction of 10,334 affordable homes in Uganda.
The US$500 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of 3,000 residential units at Kireka slum in Wakiso district
2. Construction of 5,000 residential units in Bukerere
3. Construction of 350 units in Luzira
4. Construction of 154 houses in Mukono
5. Construction of 732 units in Namungoona II, III and IV
6. Construction of 120 flats in Mbarara
7. Construction of 990 townhomes in Lubowa
8. Construction of road infrastructure
9. Construction of sewage infrastructure
10. Construction of associated infrastructure facilitiesReasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook