NFG – Tuen Mun Residential Development – Hong Kong - Project Profile
"NFG – Tuen Mun Residential Development – Hong Kong - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "NFG – Tuen Mun Residential Development – Hong Kong - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Nan Fung Development Limited (NFG) is planning to build the Tuen Mun residential development project in Hong Kong.
The project involves the construction of a residential complex on a 3,109m2 site with minimum and maximum of 26,516m2 and 44,192m2 gross floor areas respectively, 370 residential units, apartments, retail units, recreational facilities, parking facilities, access roads, water supply systems, sewage systems and power-related facilities.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a residential complex with a capacity of 370 units in Tuen Mun, Hong Kong.
The US$40 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of residential units
2. Construction of apartments
3. Construction of retail units
4. Construction of recreational facilities
5. Construction of parking facilities
6. Construction of other related facilities
7. Construction of access roads
8. Construction of water supply systems
9. Construction of sewage systems
10. Construction of power-related facilities
Reasons To Buy