NBCC – Ghitorni Mixed-Use Development – New Delhi - Project Profile
"NBCC – Ghitorni Mixed-Use Development – New Delhi - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "NBCC – Ghitorni Mixed-Use Development – New Delhi - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) is planning to undertake the Ghitorni Mixed-use Development project in New Delhi, India.
The project involves the construction of a mixed-use facility on 17ha of land. It includes the construction of residential complex on a 4.9ha of land and commercial complex on a 6.9ha of land.
The residential complex includes 500 houses. A portion of the residential complex will be developed as commercial space.
The project includes the construction of parking facilities, a multiplex, entertainment facilities, restaurants, retail units, a community center, commercial facilities, access roads and other related facilities and the installation of safety and security systems.
The project involves the construction of mixed-use development at Ghitorni in New Delhi, India.
The US$350 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a residential complex on 4.9ha of land
2. Construction of a commercial complex on 6.9ha of land
3. Construction of parking facilities
4. Construction of a multiplex
5. Construction of entertainment facilities
6. Construction of restaurants
7. Construction of retail units
8. Construction of 500 houses
9. Construction of a community center
10. Construction of commercial facilities
11. Construction of access roads
12. Construction of related facilities
13. Installation of safety and security systems
Reasons To Buy