NAP – Lorelei Mixed-Use Development – South Carolina - Project Profile
"NAP – Lorelei Mixed-Use Development – South Carolina - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "NAP – Lorelei Mixed-Use Development – South Carolina - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
North American Properties (NAP) is planning to build a mixed-use community in Charleston, South Carolina, the US.
The project involves the construction of a mixed-use community on 64.7ha of land. It includes the construction of retail space, restaurants with waterfront patios, a hotel, meeting space, office buildings, multifamily residences, condominiums, single-family homes, a community center, biking and hiking trails, entertainment venues, a food hall, parking and related facilities.
Duany Plater-Zyberk & Company has been appointed as the planner for the development.
NAP plans to complete the planning process for the project within two years.
Planning activities are underway and the entire project will take 10 years to complete.
Planning Authority: Charleston City Council
Planner: Duany Plater-Zyberk & Company
The project involves the construction of a mixed-use community on 64.7ha of land in Charleston, South Carolina, the US.
The US$1,000 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of retail space
2. Construction of restaurants with waterfront patios
3. Construction of a hotel
4. Construction of meeting space
5. Construction of entertainment venues
6. Construction of office buildings
7. Construction of multifamily residences
8. Construction of condominiums
9. Construction of single-family homes
10. Construction of a community center
11. Construction of biking and hiking trails
12. Construction of a food hall
13. Construction of parking facilities
14. Construction of related facilities
Reasons To Buy