Mycron Steel Berhad (MYCRON) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Mycron Steel Berhad (MYCRON) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Mycron Steel Berhad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Mycron Steel Berhad" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Mycron Steel Berhad"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Mycron Steel Berhad (MSB), a subsidiary of Melewar Industrial Group Berhad, is an investment holding company. The company manufactures and sells cold rolled steel sheets in coils. Its facilities include continuous pickling line, electrolytic cleaning line, Hitachi 6-high cold reduction mill, recoiling line, batch annealing furnaces, and combined skinpass mill and tension leveling line. MSB's products include surface finishes, edges, and oiled cold rolled sheet coils. The company has an 18 acre manufacturing facility in Shah Alam, Selangor. It operates through its subsidiaries such as Mycron Steel CRC Sdn. Bhd and Silver Victory Sdn, Bhd. MSB is headquartered in Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.
- 1 Mycron Steel Berhad - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Mycron Steel Berhad - Company Overview
- 1.2 Mycron Steel Berhad - Major Products and Services
- 2 Mycron Steel Berhad - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Mycron Steel Berhad - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Mycron Steel Berhad - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Mycron Steel Berhad - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Mycron Steel Berhad - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Mycron Steel Berhad - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Mycron Steel Berhad - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Mycron Steel Berhad - Valuation
- 2.3 Mycron Steel Berhad - Key Competitors
- 3 Mycron Steel Berhad - Key Employees
- 4 Mycron Steel Berhad - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 Mycron Steel Berhad - Head Office
- 4.2 Mycron Steel Berhad - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Mycron Steel Berhad - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Mycron Steel Berhad - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Mycron Steel Berhad - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Mycron Steel Berhad - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Mycron Steel Berhad - Key Employees
- Table 6: Mycron Steel Berhad - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Mycron Steel Berhad - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Mycron Steel Berhad - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Mycron Steel Berhad - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Mycron Steel Berhad - Solvency
- Figure 5: Mycron Steel Berhad - Valuation