First Mutual Holdings Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "First Mutual Holdings Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "First Mutual Holdings Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "First Mutual Holdings Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "First Mutual Holdings Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
First Mutual Holdings Limited (FMHL), a subsidiary of National Social Security Authority, is a financial service provider. The comapny, through its subsidiaries, offers life assurance, non-life insurance, reinsurance, property management, and wealth management services. It offers insurance products for individual life, group life, pension, retirement savings, funeral, motor, engineering, household, marine, aviation, accident, employee benefit, property and casualty, and health. It also offers short term reinsurance, long term reinsurance, short term insurance, and property management, development and ownership services. FMHL, offers insurance products to individuals, groups and corporate. It operates in Zimbabwe and Botswana. The company is headquartered at Harare, Zimbabwe.
The company reported gross written premium of US$116. 5 million during the fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2016), an increase of 0.3% over FY2015. Its net written premium was US$107.2 million, an increase of 0.8% over FY2015.