Murad LLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Murad LLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Murad LLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Murad LLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Murad LLC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Murad LLC (Murad) is a producer and seller of skin care products. The company’s product portfolio includes cleansers, treatments, moisturizers, supplements, eye care, masks and toners. Murad offers clinically proven skin care products under the brands of Acne Complex, Resurgence, Age Reform, Environmental Shield, Redness Therapy, Age-Proof Suncare, Murad Man and Pore Reform. It also offers spa and related healthcare services. The company sells its products and services through fine spas, salons and other distributor across the US, Canada, Pakistan, Korea, Bahrain, Malaysia, the UK, Italy, Finland, Hong Kong, Israel and Iraq. It also sells products online through its website www.murad.com. Murad is headquartered in El Segundo, California, the US.
- 1 Murad LLC - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Murad LLC - Company Overview
- 1.2 Murad LLC - Business Description
- 1.3 Murad LLC - Major Products and Services
- 2 Murad LLC - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Murad LLC - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Murad LLC - Recent Developments
- 4 Murad LLC - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Murad LLC - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Murad LLC - Strengths
- 4.3 Murad LLC - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Murad LLC - Opportunities
- 4.5 Murad LLC - Threats
- 5 Murad LLC - History
- 6 Murad LLC - Key Employees
- 7 Murad LLC - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Murad LLC - Head Office
- 7.2 Murad LLC - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Murad LLC - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Murad LLC - History
- Table 3: Murad LLC - Key Employees
- Table 4: Murad LLC - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: Murad LLC - Locations
- List of Figures