Muhibbah Engineering (M) Bhd (Muhibbah Engineering (M) Bhd) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Muhibbah Engineering (M) Bhd (Muhibbah Engineering (M) Bhd) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Muhibbah Engineering (M) Bhd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Muhibbah Engineering (M) Bhd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Muhibbah Engineering (M) Bhd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Muhibbah Engineering (M) Bhd (Muhibbah Engineering) is a construction service provider. It involves in offering contract services such as engineering services, infrastructure construction, marine construction, planning, and project management services. It operates in the construction and development of marine and port, airport and airline support facilities, dam, bridges, road works and railway, oil and gas, fabrication works, building construction, concessions, heat recovery system, and shipbuilding. Muhibbah Engineering subsidiaries are involved in design, construct, repair and maintenance of cranes, supplying of offshore vessels and anchor handling tugboats for oil and gas industry. The company’s key clients include SKVE Holdings Sdn Bhd, Department of Irrigation & Drainage Malaysia, NWP Offshore LTD, Northport (M) Bhd, Jurong Consultant Pte Ltd, UEM Construction Sdn Bhd, Petronas Gas Berhad and Yemen LNG Company Limited. The company has operations in Malaysia, Singapore, China, the Philippines, Cambodia, Qatar, the UAE, Denmark, Germany, the UK, Australia, and the US. Muhibbah Engineering is headquartered in Klang, Malaysia.