Mozambi Resources Limited (MOZ) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Mozambi Resources Limited (MOZ) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Mozambi Resources Limited"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Mozambi Resources Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Mozambi Resources Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Mozambi Resources Limited (Mozambi Resources), formerly Mozambi Coal Limited, is a mineral exploration company. The company acquires and explores graphite and coal properties in Queensland and Mozambique. It holds interests in Nachingwea Project, Balama-Montepuez, Queensland, Muturara, and Tete West. Mozambi Resources' Nachingwea project consists of 18 tenements in South Eastern Tanzania within the prospective Mozambique Mobile Belt. The company holds an option to acquire two prospective license applications such as 6140L and 6142L in the graphite rich Balama-Montepuez region of Mozambique. Its Tete West project covers an area of approximately 182 sq km located in the west of city of Tete; and Muturara project that covers an area of approximately 202 sq km located in the south east of the city of Tete. Mozambi Resources is headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- 1 Mozambi Resources Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Mozambi Resources Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Mozambi Resources Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Mozambi Resources Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Mozambi Resources Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Mozambi Resources Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Mozambi Resources Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Mozambi Resources Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Mozambi Resources Limited - Key Competitors
- 3 Mozambi Resources Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 Mozambi Resources Limited - Key Employees
- 5 Mozambi Resources Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Mozambi Resources Limited - Head Office
- 5.2 Mozambi Resources Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Mozambi Resources Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Mozambi Resources Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Mozambi Resources Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Mozambi Resources Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Mozambi Resources Limited - Key Employees
- Table 6: Mozambi Resources Limited - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Mozambi Resources Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Mozambi Resources Limited - Financial Position