Motorola Mobility LLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Motorola Mobility LLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Motorola Mobility LLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Motorola Mobility LLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Motorola Mobility LLC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Motorola Mobility LLC (Motorola Mobility), a subsidiary of Lenovo Group Limited, is a provider of mobile devices, based in the US. It provides a range of Android smartphones and Bluetooth accessories. The company offers mobile phones such as Moto G, Moto X, Moto E, Moto Z, Moto 360 and DROID. It also provides tablets, cordless phones, monitors, and mobile accessories including cases and shells, in-ear headphones, earbuds, wireless speakers, wireless headphones, docks, power packs, chargers, and wireless stereo headphones. The company has operations in several countries across North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa. Motorola Mobility is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, the US.
- 1 Motorola Mobility LLC - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Motorola Mobility LLC - Company Overview
- 1.2 Motorola Mobility LLC - Business Description
- 1.3 Motorola Mobility LLC - Major Products and Services
- 2 Motorola Mobility LLC - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Motorola Mobility LLC - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Motorola Mobility LLC - Recent Developments
- 4 Motorola Mobility LLC - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Motorola Mobility LLC - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Motorola Mobility LLC - Strengths
- 4.3 Motorola Mobility LLC - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Motorola Mobility LLC - Opportunities
- 4.5 Motorola Mobility LLC - Threats
- 5 Motorola Mobility LLC - History
- 6 Motorola Mobility LLC - Key Employees
- 7 Motorola Mobility LLC - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Motorola Mobility LLC - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Motorola Mobility LLC - Head Office
- 8.2 Motorola Mobility LLC - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Motorola Mobility LLC - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Motorola Mobility LLC - History
- Table 3: Motorola Mobility LLC - Key Employees
- Table 4: Motorola Mobility LLC - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Motorola Mobility LLC - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Motorola Mobility LLC - Locations