Moskomstroyinvest – Moscow Transport Interchange Hub ZIL – Russia - Project Profile
"Moskomstroyinvest – Moscow Transport Interchange Hub ZIL – Russia - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "Moskomstroyinvest – Moscow Transport Interchange Hub ZIL – Russia - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
The Moskomstroyinvest is planning to develop the ZIL TPU on a 2,500m2 area in Avtozavodskaya, Moscow, Russia.
The project involves the construction of cafes, restaurants, garage and storage facilities, military units, ticket counters, retail facilities, food courts, waiting rooms and parking facilities, and the installation of elevators, escalators and power-related facilities.
In November 2015, The project was approved by the local government.
The project involves the construction of a transport interchange hub (TPU) on a 2,500m2 area in ZIL industrial area, Avtozavodskaya street, Moscow, Russia.
The US$25 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of cafes
2. Construction of restaurants
3. Construction of garage and storage facilities
4. Construction of military units
5. Construction of ticket counters
6. Construction of retail facilities
7. Construction of food courts
8. Construction of waiting rooms
9. Construction of parking facilities
10. Installation of elevators
11. Installation of escalators
12. Installation of power related facilities
Reasons To Buy