Mosenergo – Waste Incineration Plant – Moscow Oblast - Project Profile
"Mosenergo – Waste Incineration Plant – Moscow Oblast - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "Mosenergo – Waste Incineration Plant – Moscow Oblast - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Mosenergo plans to construct a waste incineration plant with a processing capacity of 200,000–300,000 tonnes of waste per year in Moscow Oblast, Russia.
The project involves the construction of an incineration bunker, a 25MW power station, a water demineralization plant, an exhaust gas treatment plant, fuel tanks, a central control room, an administration building, a laboratory, a fly ash extraction plant, storage tanks, internal roads, sidewalks and a waste treatment unit, the installation of energy recovery system facilities and equipment, and the laying of power supply lines.
As of July 2017, feasibility study activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a waste incineration plant with a processing capacity of 200,000–300,000 tonnes of waste per year in Moscow Oblast, Russia.
The US$186 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of an incineration bunker
2. Construction of a water demineralization plant
3. Construction of an exhaust gas treatment plant
4. Construction of fuel tanks
5. Construction of a central control room
6. construction of an administration building
7. Construction of a laboratory
8. Construction of a fly ash extraction plant
9. Construction of storage tanks
10. Construction of internal roads
11. Construction of sidewalks
12. Construction of a 25MW power station
13. Installation of energy recovery system
14. Installation of equipment
15. Laying of power supply linesReasons To Buy