Moncler SpA - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Moncler SpA - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Moncler SpA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Moncler SpA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Moncler SpA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Moncler SpA (Moncler) is a retailer of apparels. The company provides clothing and accessories for women, men and children. It offers hats, bags, sunglasses, eye wear, footwear, gloves, jackets, outerwear, knitwear and ski wear. Moncler provides various collections such as the Gamme Rouge and Gamme Bleu, and Grenoble fashion clothes. The company markets its products under the brands of Moncler and Collections. It also retails products of different manufacturers. The company sells its products through a network of mono-brand stores, wholesale distribution channel, online store and department stores. It has operations in Austria, Japan, Hong Kong, France, Switzerland, Turkey, Germany, China, Taiwan and the US. Moncler is headquartered in Milan, Italy.
- 1 Moncler SpA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Moncler SpA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Moncler SpA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Moncler SpA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Moncler SpA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Moncler SpA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Moncler SpA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Moncler SpA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Moncler SpA - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Moncler SpA - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Moncler SpA - Valuation
- 2.3 Moncler SpA - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Moncler SpA - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Moncler SpA - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Moncler SpA - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Moncler SpA - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 Moncler SpA - Liquidity
- 3 Moncler SpA - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Moncler SpA - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Moncler SpA - Recent Developments
- 5 Moncler SpA - Key Events
- 6 Moncler SpA - Key Employees
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Moncler SpA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Moncler SpA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Moncler SpA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Moncler SpA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Moncler SpA - Key Events
- Table 6: Moncler SpA - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Moncler SpA - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Moncler SpA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Moncler SpA - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Moncler SpA - Solvency
- Figure 5: Moncler SpA - Valuation
- Figure 6: Moncler SpA - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Moncler SpA - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Moncler SpA - Valuation
- Figure 9: Moncler SpA - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: Moncler SpA - Liquidity