MoHFW – Bilaspur AIIMS Campus – Himachal Pradesh - Project Profile
"MoHFW – Bilaspur AIIMS Campus – Himachal Pradesh - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "MoHFW – Bilaspur AIIMS Campus – Himachal Pradesh - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW), through All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), is planning to undertake the construction of a hospital and medical campus in Himachal Pradesh, India.
The project involves the construction of a healthcare facility. It includes the construction of a 750-bed hospital, teaching block, a medical college with a capacity 100 students, a nursing college with 60 seats, 15 operation theatres, a trauma center, an administrative block, 30-bed Ayush block, an auditorium, a hostel, safety and security systems, residential units, parking and related facilities.
In February 2015, MoHFW unveiled the project plans.
On October 3, 2017, the foundation laying ceremony was held.
On January 3, 2018, The cabinet committee on economic affairs (CCEA) approved the project.
As of February 2018, pre-design activities are underway.
Construction is expected to take 4 years to complete.
The project involves the construction of a healthcare facility in Himachal Pradesh, India.
The US$219 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 750-bed hospital
2. Construction of a medical college with a capacity 100 students
3. Construction of a nursing college with 60 seats
4. Construction of 15 operation theatres
5. Construction of a teaching block
6. Construction of an administrative block
7. Construction of AYUSH block
8. Construction of an auditorium
9. Construction of a hostel
10. Construction of residential units
11. Construction of parking and related facilities
12. Installation of safety and security systems
13. Installation of elevatorsReasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook