MoH – Simferopol Hospital Development – Republic of Crimea - Project Profile
"MoH – Simferopol Hospital Development – Republic of Crimea - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "MoH – Simferopol Hospital Development – Republic of Crimea - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Ministry of Health of Russian Federation (MoH) is undertaking the development of an infectious hospital with a capacity of 300 beds in Simferopol, Crimea, Ukraine.
The project involves the construction of hospital buildings, outpatient departments, intensive care units, laboratories, waiting rooms, conference rooms, administration spaces, cafeterias, parking, related facilities, and the installation of safety systems.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a hospital with 300 beds in Simferopol, Crimea, Ukraine.
The US$60 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of outpatient departments
2. Construction of hospital buildings
3. Construction of waiting rooms
4. Construction of conference rooms
5. Construction of administrative buildings
6. Construction of intensive- care units
7. Construction of cafeterias
8. Construction of a quarantine region
9. Construction of parking facilities
10. Construction of related facilities
11. Installation of safety systemsReasons To Buy