MoH – Samail Hospital Development – Al Dakhiliyah - Project Profile
"MoH – Samail Hospital Development – Al Dakhiliyah - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "MoH – Samail Hospital Development – Al Dakhiliyah - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Ministry Of Health, Oman (MoH) is planning to build a hospital complex in Al Dakhiliyah, Oman.
The project involves the construction of a 150-bed hospital on a 13.7ha of land. It includes the construction of patient rooms, 35 outpatient clinics, staff rooms, a surgery unit, a pediatric unit, emergency departments, a maternity ward, waiting rooms, a primary checkup room, resuscitation rooms, isolation rooms, a burns ward, and parking and related facilities, and the installation of dialysis units, ultrasound, and other medical equipment.
MoH invited tenders to appoint a design consultant in August 2013 and selected EHAF Consulting Engineers for the same in the first quarter of 2014.
ME Studio has been appointed to provide architecture, interior design, structural design, MEP, health planning and site supervision.
As of December 2016, design activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a 150-bed hospital on a 13.7ha of land in Samail, Al Dakhiliyah, Oman.
The US$30 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of patient rooms
2. Construction of 35 outpatient clinics
3. Construction of staffrooms
4. Construction of a surgery unit
5. Construction of a pediatric unit
6. Construction of emergency departments
7. Construction of a maternity ward
8. Construction of waiting rooms
9. Construction of a primary checkup room
10. Construction of resuscitation rooms
11. Construction of isolation rooms
12. Construction of a burns ward
13. Construction of parking facilities
14. Installation of dialysis units
15. Installation of ultrasound equipment
16. Installation of other medical equipmentReasons To Buy