Market Research Logo

MoH – Northern City-Al Buhair-Al Lawzi Affordable Housing – Bahrain - Project Profile

MoH – Northern City-Al Buhair-Al Lawzi Affordable Housing – Bahrain - Project Profile

Synopsis

"MoH – Northern City-Al Buhair-Al Lawzi Affordable Housing – Bahrain - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.

The "MoH – Northern City-Al Buhair-Al Lawzi Affordable Housing – Bahrain - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.

Summary

Bahrain’s Ministry of Housing (MoH) is undertaking the Northern City-Al Buhair-Al Lawzi Affordable Housing project in Bahrain.

The project involves the construction of 50,000 houses and is being developed in two phases. The first phase of the project includes the construction of 10,000 houses. the second phase of the project includes the construction of 40,000 houses.

The 70% of the project will be developed by the government of Bahrain, while the remaining 30% will be built by the private sector.

In January 2012, Naseej properties was appointed as the private partner on the project to build 4,000 affordable homes.

Aecom was appointed as the master planners; URS/Scott Wilson and Ansari Engineering Services as the infrastructure designers; Aecom and Ansari Engineering Services as the house building designers; Davis Langdon as the cost consultants and Olive VFM are the facility management on the 4,000 affordable homes.

Chase Manara (a joint Venture of Malaysian contractors and a Bahraini company) appointed as the main contractor on the 4,000 affordable homes.

Construction activities are underway.

Scope

The Northern City-Al Buhair-Al Lawzi Affordable Housing project involves the construction of 50,000 housing units in Bahrain.

The US$6,626 million project includes the following:

1. Construction of 10,000 housing units in the first phase

2. Construction of 40,000 housing units in the second phase

3. Construction of retail facilities

4. Construction of access roads

5. Construction of related facilitiesReasons To Buy

  • Gain insight into the project.
  • Monitor the latest project developments.
  • Identify key project contacts.


1.Key Statistics
2.Key Dates
3.Sector
4.Operating metrics
5.Tender Information
6.Scope
7.Description
8.Latest update
9.Background
10.Key Contacts
11.General News, Project News
12.Appendix

Download our eBook: How to Succeed Using Market Research

Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.

Download eBook

Share this report