MoH – Khubash General Hospital – Najran - Project Profile
"MoH – Khubash General Hospital – Najran - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "MoH – Khubash General Hospital – Najran - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Ministry of Health (MoH) is planning to build a hospital in Najran, Saudi Arabia.
The project involves the construction of a 50 bed hospital. It includes the construction of laboratories, an emergency department, operating theaters, intensive care units, outpatient clinics, an administrative building, parking facility and other related facilities, and the installation of safety systems.
AS of June 2017, planning activities are underway.
The Khubash General Hospital project involves the construction of a 50 bed hospital in Najran, Saudi Arabia.
The US$16 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of laboratories
2. Construction of an emergency department
3. Construction of operating theaters
4. Construction of intensive care units
5. Construction of outpatient clinics
6. Construction of an administrative building
7. Construction of parking facility
8. Construction of other related facilities
9. Installation of safety systems
Reasons To Buy