MoH – Jaber Hospital Development – Al Asimah - Project Profile
"MoH – Jaber Hospital Development – Al Asimah - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "MoH – Jaber Hospital Development – Al Asimah - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Ministry of Health (MoH) is planning to build a hospital in Surra, Kuwait.
The project involves the construction of a 1,166-bed hospital. It includes the construction of 36 operating theaters, 196-bed intensive care unit (ICU), laboratories, an emergency department, intensive care units, outpatient clinics, an administrative building, parking and other related facilities, and the installation of safety systems.
As of July 2017, planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a 1,166 beds hospital in Surra, Kuwait.
The US$999 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of 36 operating theaters
2. Construction of 196-bed ICU
3. Construction of laboratories
4. Construction of an emergency department
5. Construction of intensive care units
6. Construction of outpatient clinics
7. Construction of an administrative building
8. Construction of parking facilities
9. Construction of related facilities
10. Installation of safety systems
Reasons To Buy