MoH – Hafar Al-Batin King Khaled General Hospital – Saudi Arabia - Project Profile
"MoH – Hafar Al-Batin King Khaled General Hospital – Saudi Arabia - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "MoH – Hafar Al-Batin King Khaled General Hospital – Saudi Arabia - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
The Ministry of Health (MoH) is planning to undertake the construction of a hospital building in Hafar Al-Batin, Saudi Arabia.
The project involves the construction of a five-floor, 500-bed hospital.
It includes the construction of a 63-bed emergency department, 52-unit dialysis center, 85 out-patient clinics, laboratories, five guard station areas, a sewage treatment area, electrical generator areas, dormitories for nurses, parking and related facilities, and the installation of safety systems, related electrical and mechanical equipment.
In February 2015, MoH issued a tender for the project.
The project involves the construction of a five-floor, 500-bed hospital in Hafar Al-Batin, Saudi Arabia.
The US$100 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 63-bed emergency department
2. Construction of 52-unit dialysis center
3. Construction of 85 out-patient clinics
4. Construction of laboratories
5. Construction of five guard station areas
6. Construction of a sewage treatment area
7. Construction of electrical generator areas
8. Construction of dormitories for nurses
9. Installation of safety systems
10. Installation of related electrical and mechanical equipment
11. Construction of parking and related facilitiesReasons To Buy