MoH – Beja Multidisciplinary Hospital – Tunisia - Project Profile
"MoH – Beja Multidisciplinary Hospital – Tunisia - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "MoH – Beja Multidisciplinary Hospital – Tunisia - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
The Ministry Of Healthcare (MoH) plans to construct a multidisciplinary hospital in Béja, Tunisia.
The project involves the construction of 323-bed hospital building on a 15ha land, care services on an 8394m2, inpatient and outpatient wards, administration and logistics emergency wards an area of 4058m2, operating theaters, consultation cabins, staff rooms and parking facilities, and the installation of medical equipment and power-related facilities.
Construction is expected to commence by the fourth quarter of 2017, and will be completed in by 2021.
The project involves the construction of a hospital in Béja, Tunisia.
The US$61 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 323-bed hospital building on 15ha of land
2. Construction of inpatient wards
3. Construction of outpatient wards
4. Construction of emergency wards
5. Construction of operating theaters
6. Construction of consultation cabins
7. Installation of a central sterilization service
8. Installation of a blood bank service
9. Construction fo a forensic medicine unit
10. Construction of parking facilities
11. Installation of medical equipment
12 Installation of power facilities
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook