MoH – Al Suwaiq Hospital Development – Al Batinah - Project Profile
"MoH – Al Suwaiq Hospital Development – Al Batinah - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "MoH – Al Suwaiq Hospital Development – Al Batinah - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
The Ministry Of Health, Oman (MoH) is planning to build a hospital in Al Suwaiq, Al Batinah, Oman.
The project involves the construction of a 300-bed hospital and medical complex over an area of 250,000m2. It includes the construction of patient rooms, 53 outpatient clinics, staffrooms, a surgery unit, a pediatric unit, emergency departments, a maternity ward, waiting rooms, a primary checkup room, resuscitation rooms, isolation rooms, a burns ward, parking and related facilities, and the installation of dialysis units, ultrasound and other medical equipment.
On August 19, 2013, MoH issued tenders for the consultancy services for designing and supervision of the project with a submission deadline as on October 7, 2013.
In June 2014, EHAF Consulting Engineers was appointed to undertake conceptual design works for the project.
The project involves the construction of a 300-bed hospital and medical complex over an area of 250,000m2 in Al Suwaiq, Al Batinah, Oman.
The US$70 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of patient rooms
2. Construction of 53 outpatient clinics
3. Construction of staffrooms
4. Construction of a surgery unit
5. Construction of a pediatric unit
6. Construction of emergency departments
7. Construction of a maternity ward
8. Construction of waiting rooms
9. Construction of a primary checkup room
10. Construction of resuscitation rooms
11. Construction of isolation rooms
12. Construction of a burns ward
13. Construction of parking facilities
14. Construction of other related facilities
15. Installation of dialysis units
16. Installation of ultrasound equipment
17. Installation of other medical equipment
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook