MoFC/USDA – National Chinese Garden – Washington, D.C. - Project Profile
"MoFC/USDA – National Chinese Garden – Washington, D.C. - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "MoFC/USDA – National Chinese Garden – Washington, D.C. - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
The Ministry of Forestry China (MoFC) and the US Department of Agriculture (USDA) is planning to build a garden in Washington, DC, the US.
The project involves the construction of a garden. It includes the construction of a landscape filled with moon gate entrances, two dozen handcrafted pavilions, carved wooden screens, swooping and soaring roof lines, an imposing two-story, seven-bay hall named Embracing Mountain Building, a deep-roofed Boat Hall, a Five-Pavilion Terrace, a grand central lake on 0.4ha, parking facilities.
The project will be funded by The government of China.
As of July 2017, planning activities are underway.
The National Chinese Garden project involves the construction of a garden in Washington, DC, the US.
The US$100 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a landscape filled with moon gate entrances
2. Construction of two dozen handcrafted pavilions
3. Construction of carved wooden screens
4. Construction of swooping and soaring roof lines
5. Construction of an imposing two-story, seven-bay hall named Embracing Mountain Building
6. Construction of a deep-roofed Boat Hall
7. Construction of a Five-Pavilion Terrace
8. Construction of a grand central lake on 0.4ha
9. Construction of parking facilities
10. Construction of related facilities
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook