MoD – Safti-City Military Training Facility – Singapore - Project Profile
"MoD – Safti-City Military Training Facility – Singapore - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "MoD – Safti-City Military Training Facility – Singapore - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
The Ministry of Defence, Singapore (MINDEF) is planning to build a military training facility in the Northwestern region, Singapore.
The project involves the construction of a military training facility comprising more than 200 buildings on 88ha of land and it will be developed in sectors.
The sector1 includes the construction of a petrochemical complex, warehouses, and container parks.
The sector2 includes the construction of high-rise buildings, low-rise residences, an MRT station with multiple exits and a bus interchange.
The project includes the construction of Instrumented Battle Circuits, a running track, a drill pad, war skills area and related facilities.
On March 3, 2017, MINDEF unveiled the project plans.
As of August 2017, planning activities are underway.
The SAFTI City project involves the construction of a military training facility comprising more than 200 buildings on 88ha of land in the Northwestern region, Singapore.
The US$638 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a petrochemical complex
2. Construction of warehouses
3. Construction of container parks
4. Construction of high-rise buildings
5. Construction of low-rise residences
6. Construction of an MRT station with multiple exits
7. Construction of a bus interchange
8. Construction of instrumented battle circuits
9. Construction of a running track
10. Construction of a drill pad
11. Construction of war skills area
12. Construction of related facilitiesReasons To Buy