MoD – CALID Cyber Building – France - Project Profile
"MoD – CALID Cyber Building – France - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "MoD – CALID Cyber Building – France - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
The Ministry of Defense of France is planning to construct the Center for the Analysis of Computer Defensive Fighting (CALID) Cyber Building in Rennes, France.
The project involves the construction of a main R + 2 building, a parking facility on 11,000m2 area, a technical building on a 300m2 area and an outdoor parking space, and the installation of a transformer in the basement, generators, heating ventilation, air conditioning and safety and security systems.
The project will be developed in two phases.
Construction is scheduled to start by 2018 and will be completed by 2019.
The project involves the construction of a cyber building in Rennes, France.
The US$28 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a main R + 2 building
2. Construction of a parking facility on a 11,000m2 area
3. Construction of a technical building on a 300m2 area
4. construction of an outdoor parking space
5. Installation of a transformer
6. Installation of generators
7. Installation of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems
8. Installation safety and security systems
Reasons To Buy