Mirvac Group (MGR) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Mirvac Group (MGR) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Mirvac Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Mirvac Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Mirvac Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Mirvac Group (Mirvac) is an integrated real estate development company. It acquires, develops, owns, invests and manages a portfolio of assets in Australia. It also provides design, construction, development, leasing, property management, funds management and asset management services. The company owns and manages office, retail and industrial properties across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth and a property value of AUD15 billion. Mirvac’s property portfolio comprises residential, commercial and industrial properties including offices, retail centers, apartments, car parking, and hotels. In addition, the company undertakes management of listed and unlisted property funds on behalf of retail and institutional investors. Mirvac also provides investment management services through two business units including Mirvac Investment Management and Mirvac Asset Management. Its operations are spread across the US, New Zealand and Australia. Mirvac is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- 1 Mirvac Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Mirvac Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 Mirvac Group - Business Description
- 1.3 Mirvac Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 Mirvac Group - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Mirvac Group - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Mirvac Group - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Mirvac Group - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Mirvac Group - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Mirvac Group - Solvency
- 2.2.4 Mirvac Group - Valuation
- 2.3 Mirvac Group - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Mirvac Group - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Mirvac Group - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Mirvac Group - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 Mirvac Group - Liquidity
- 3 Mirvac Group - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Mirvac Group - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Mirvac Group - Recent Developments
- 5 Mirvac Group - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Mirvac Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Mirvac Group - Strengths
- 5.3 Mirvac Group - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Mirvac Group - Opportunities
- 5.5 Mirvac Group - Threats
- 6 Mirvac Group - Company Statement
- 7 Mirvac Group - History
- 8 Mirvac Group - Key Employees
- 9 Mirvac Group - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Mirvac Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Mirvac Group - Head Office
- 10.2 Mirvac Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Mirvac Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Mirvac Group - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Mirvac Group - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Mirvac Group - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Mirvac Group - History
- Table 6: Mirvac Group - Key Employees
- Table 7: Mirvac Group - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Mirvac Group - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Mirvac Group - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Mirvac Group - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Mirvac Group - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Mirvac Group - Solvency
- Figure 4: Mirvac Group - Valuation
- Figure 5: Mirvac Group - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: Mirvac Group - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Mirvac Group - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 8: Mirvac Group - Liquidity